What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Event Framework?
With Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps you have the ability to extend or customize the functionality of the server through the integration of custom business logic (code).
The technology that enables your custom code to be developed and integrated into the Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps server is called the event framework or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Event Framework.
After your custom business logic has been integrated into Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps, it can be executed synchronously as part of the main Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps execution path, or asynchronously from a managed queue.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Event Framework provides the following key features
- Improved event processing subsystem.
- Event framework API
- API for the deployment of plug-ins and custom workflow activities.
- Synchronous and asynchronous execution of plug-ins.
Also read previous posts of Dynamix Academy about Microsoft Dynamics 365 below:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK Installation : http://www.dynamixacademy.com/microsoft-dynamics-365-sdk-installation/
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Introduction: http://www.dynamixacademy.com/dynamics-365-introduction/
- Dynamics 365 30-day trial instance: http://www.dynamixacademy.com/microsoft-dynamics-365-trial-instance/
Also Find Useful references below:
- 100% Free #BusinessCentral Intro Course Link : https://goo.gl/rYreGM
- Online Dynamics 365 Plugin Development Course: DISCOUNTED COURSE LINK only $10 for next 6 Months: https://goo.gl/6AZrq5